Repatriating funds to the UK
Returning to the UK and repatriating funds can end up being far more costly than initially anticipated when you consider exchange rate fluctuations, bank transfer fees, charges and commission that can end up being applied. At FC Exchange though, we offer great exchange rates for repatriation purposes; there’s no commission, and you won’t be charged a transfer fee for amounts over £10,000*.
No matter what your currency transfer requirement is, whether you’re moving funds to the UK having sold a property abroad, or you’re relocating back home and are transferring your savings, FC Exchange can help repatriate your funds back to the UK smoothly.
As a FC Exchange client, you’ll have a dedicated broker to keep you informed with up-to-the-minute market data and excellent personal service. Our brokers buy live from the market, unlike most high street banks, and we’ll usually be able to transfer your cleared funds on the same day too, if they reach us before the banking cut-off times. We can offer you a host of currency exchange options, contracts and solutions
*For amounts under £10,000 or FX equivalent we charge £10 per transfer.
- Safe, speedy and smooth international money transfers
- A company well-versed in the necessary transfer procedures in different countries around the world
- We're authorised by the FCA as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (FRN: 900205)
- A range of tools and currency products to protect you against market uncertainty
- A dedicated broker who’ll keep you updated and informed on relevant market activities and currency movements
- Exceptional service
Call us on +44 (0)20 7989 0000 to see how we can help you save time and money with your repatriation of funds to the UK.