Buying Property Abroad
If you're moving abroad - or purchasing property overseas for investment, retirement or holidays - the financial side can initially seem complex and daunting.
That’s why we make the entire process simple and clear. We won’t obscure the facts with jargon, and we won’t make promises we can’t keep. So not only do we offer a best exchange rate guarantee and transfer funds quickly and securely, we keep you informed every step of the way.
It’s ultimately about safeguarding your investment - and that means selecting methods that best suit your circumstances and your needs.
If, for instance, you’re purchasing a property with completion or stage payments due in the future, there’s a risk that adverse exchange rate movements will mean your property will end up costing more than you originally thought. By using a Forward Contract, you can fix your rate for up to two years, protecting your overseas property payments and avoiding unbudgeted extra costs. Yet if you need to move funds quickly to secure a purchase, a Spot Contract is simple and fast.
In short, we don’t charge commission, opening an account with us is quick, easy and doesn't obligate you to trade with us, and best of all; transfers over £10,000 are free and those below £10,000 cost just £10.
- We do not charge any commission, and transfers are free on transactions greater than £10,000
- An individually assigned broker for every client
- We’re authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services and HMRC regulated
- We will supply you with a 'confirmation of transfer' report on all outbound transfers
- We can fix your exchange rate for up to 24 months, protecting your funds against adverse market movements
- Opening an account with us is quick and easy, and does not obligate you to trade in any way.