A typical candidate will display
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good manner and a clear tone
- Experience within the foreign exchange markets
If you're confident, outgoing and focused on creating a successful and financially rewarding career then send your CV to email@example.com
Business Development Manager required to join our existing, successful private client team based in London. The successful applicant will need to be a motivated, self starter with a history of performing well in a sales role and ideally come from an FX background. The candidate will be responsible for securing new and profitable business relationships through researching, cold calling, making appointments for face to face meetings and setting up the business relationship. The role will then require the candidate to maintain all relationships going forward whilst continuing to seek out new business.
- Building solid and lasting relationships with affiliates in order to gain client referrals.
- Results driven, having the proven ability to exceed targets
- Excellent service levels in order to maintain customer relationships
- Understanding of the currency markets and economic trends in order to demonstrate the value of the product to customers.
- Ability to make cold calls, make appointments and cement relationships
- Significant experience in a business to business sales environment (including cold calling potential customers)
- Proven sales skills (financial industry preferred)
- High degree of professionalism, self-motivation and time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner and presentation skills
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to work with others in a dynamic and vibrant team environment
- Negotiating skills
- Very competitive package, basic (negotiable dependent upon experience) + commission